Wednesday 9 March 2016

Second attempt of cover : Inspired by vogue


So with my first attempt of the magazine cover didn't go as well as planned as I mentioned in my evaluation. With not being able to afford to pay out for the studio again, I went for my second favourite look choosing vogue. This time going for an inspired outdoor look due to expenses, but I feel this could be a better shoot already! Reason for selecting this style as I feel it fits well within the SS15 trend as the background to me sets the whole spring/ summer look and then with my chosen hair and make up will go hand in hand. Giving hopefully a final finish of ss15 inspired magazine and a shoot I like this time! And will represent my skills well. So make sure you come back to see the final image!!

No comments:

Post a Comment