Wednesday 9 March 2016

Second attempt Magazine cover: Hair and make up inspirations


Make up - PREEN SS15 supremo Val Garland took this look to a very natural no make up look. To reflect the ss15 look applying several lip, eyebrow pens and pencils to apply false freckles by spattering across the cheeks and noses. And what a beautiful make up to reflect ss15 as in make eyes spring/summer you start to see warmer skin tones, glow to faces passing you by on the streets. Less make up being worn because I know in the winter I am known to layer my make up on in the winter due to my pale complexion. When the sun comes out though I tend to get a warm glow my freckles start to blossom out and to just make me feel more alive will add some bronzer and mascara reflecting a similar look Val Garland applied for PREEN SS15.

Hair - This season was all about the centre part hair styles with boho waves that give mesmerizing effect to silky smooth locks. A beach style hair do to reflect spring/summer with soft flowing waves combined with bare beauty. The look implies its undone but is simple yet lovely and has been ruling the cat walk making it a top trend for the season.

After researching and looking into these looks more as I found them so beautiful from the trends and really stood out to me! Because if I seen this look of a magazine cover it shouts out spring / summer and I need to try something I've not done before as my last look I had already done something similar in term 1 for my assessment. So I think things do happen for a reason! My first shoot was meant to go wrong because I wasn't really experimenting with different products and trying new skills. But this look I will be experimenting as I've never applied false freckles before so this could go extremely perfect or awful but I need to step out of my comfort zone. What this space...  


No comments:

Post a Comment