Monday 7 March 2016

Chosen cover: DAZED

So after feeling very torn between both looks I finally went with DAZED, as I wanted to recreate this creative bold look but to create this Idea, to meet the brief is to collaborate with a photographer and stylist to create this project. To take this forward I signed up to a site for creative individuals called the freelancer club this consists of creating a profile with your work and what area you specialize in may this be photographer, make up artist, hair stylist, models. Once all set up I posted a job **NEEDED FASHION PHOTOGRAPHER & MODEL** and below inserted what the project would be and if they would like to collaborate and put my instagram on too so they could see more of my work.



After had been posted my phone got bombarded with messages mainly photographers I then checked out all of their websites and really liked the work of Simon Morris photography and started getting the ball rolling! I said the look I was going for and sent over a mood board of my selected covers. When simon got hold of a designer Stina who actually had a range of dresses, which one actually fits with the Kendall Jenner magazine look so I was really excited to collaborate with these guys as everything was coming together so well better than I thought it would go as I did worry when Branka first gave out the brief!

So I had my photographer and stylist just needed a model! Freelancer had a lot of models getting in contact with me but I just wasn't keen at all, so Simon said he got a model and sent some images of her and at the time I just had to use her as my original model in mind couldn't do the date Simon could. And I didn't want to loose this photographer, so he sent me some images of Rihane and I thought she wouldn't be my choice but I was running out of time and she had this look that I thought may go with the image I'm wanting to create. So at this point I had my whole team to this amazing site. Next on the agenda was sorting the studio costs and Simon kindly went half's with me and I started to think my luck is well and truly in here! And was so excited for this shoot! With everything sorted next on the agenda was the shoot!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment