Monday 7 March 2016

Hair & Make up inspirations!


So for my magazine cover I have a whole image in my head how I want to create it and really love these hair inspirations from ss15 trends with the first image being Saint Laurent with a slight wind swept straight look but still holding shape around the face. Second Thierry Mugler with a clear sharpe centre parting slightly sleek to the head with incorporating waves to the end of the hair giving more body. Third couldn't get who was for as the site crashed! But same again clean middle parting this time with a looser wave look with more body! To create these look I think straighteners would have been used and for my look I will be using straighteners to create my ss15 inspired look!



For the make up I love this Burberry with the fresh skin and bold berry red lip & with the vision in my head of how I would want my model this is beautiful and would fit the dress amazingly. With make up lately I cant get enough of this clean look I think its so beautiful and really enhances the natural beauty instead of caking make up on! I feel like a new women! When I first started this course I was a heavy make up girl but I had it all wrong and doing these projects are showing me the true beauty of make up! My only worry would be is in my term one final assessment was an Zac Posen which reflects clean look with a bold red lip! But I could of made more dewey so this time may still do this look but make mine own into more of a dewey look!

Found at : http://cosmouk.cdnds.net/14/40/1600x800/nrm_1412072963-spring-summer-2015-hairtrends.jpg last viewd 7/03/16

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhPaR3ljoG-kk6u2As7pQvb4OlQpk06Uow9zebYSiiJFgrjk0zOvxiq-tc4Zl1lgXmBfoqQBmOBcOllE1Yf5ZftaG9quUkeupk_Jm6CnLSkNBacb1SB7WtHD1v4-KsslHuN7nEIMc2K2ji0/s1600/03.jpg

http://redonline.cdnds.net/main/gallery/6524/2-1410858002-burberry-ss15-beauty-trends-lfw-beauty-trends-red-online__square.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment