Thursday 4 February 2016

Hair: Part 2 of the lesson applying more plaits

So after applying my French pleat and there still being time in the lesson and practice on my skills I had a play around with applying a waterfall braid to start can be a bit fiddly but once you start it then comes to a flow starting off by taking three sections at the side of the models head starting to plait starting the first section and then dropping a piece that will drop under and then carrying on the plait and then dropping the piece that will go under and just keep applying this till you want to finish your waterfall braid. I didn't actually curl the hair even though does show a lovely wave but you can curl the ends and I think this would be a beautiful look for a prom as I think its a very pretty look reminds me of a summer look with the waterfall braid and pretty waves.

 


Next  I applied another plait underneath the water fall using the hair that dropped from the waterfall plait, with this plait I didn't create another waterfall braid but I plaited against the head taking this to where the waterfall braid ends and then pinned into place and then making this into an up do by taking sections and creating a swirl effect starting from taking sections from the bottom rolling round my finger half way up the hair and putting into place and then pinning and taking random sections to show a random effect so it doesn't look to uniform styled once I applied all the back section of the hair and started to work with sections towards the front of the hair and then swooped the fringe in.


Evaluation

If I was to recreate these styles again I would definitely add curls to the styles specially with the first image the water fall braid as it would add to the pretty hair style. With the next image I'd also add curls before the hair was styled up so this gives more body and texture to the style, but overall I was really happy with the looks !



No comments:

Post a Comment