Thursday 3 December 2015

Valente Frazier

Valente Frazier is an American based make-up artist who I discovered when I was younger by watching America's next top model as he's Tara Banks make-up artist and also for the models on the show. And has worked on a lot of celebrities and went on tour with Rihanna around Brazil being her personal make-up artist.
I always loved the America's next top model make-up that I decided to look up the make-up artist and looked more into his work I find his work quite glamorous where as my other inspirations work is more creative looking and its nice to look at all different artists work as taking some inspiration from someone else and another make-up artist and then putting my idea to it helps me look outside the box helping me with my work today!


( fig .1 Models, Tyra Banks rest unknown, Make-up artist Valente Frazier, image from http://makeupartistsmeet.com/workshop/seamless-beauty-make-up-workshop-valente-frazier.html)

His work draws me in as I think he always delivers clean bases and such a polish finish to his work its glamorous and always works for the camera and this inspires me to make sure my bases are also perfect because if you dont have the perfect base it will just ruin the whole make-up look ruining the attire image!

No comments:

Post a Comment