Thursday 3 December 2015

Alex Box

Alex box now where do I start! What an amazing make-up artist, all of her work is so creative, colourful, eye capturing and using each face as her clean canvas and just creating her beautiful art this women inspires me to be bold within my work , work outside the box because Alex box most definitely does and creates outside the box every time. And that is my name for her Alex Box thinks outside the box and I think this every time I look at her work.
Alex Box is an British make-up artist who moved to London to study fine art, and her artist skills are always shown throughout her work continuing her art work combining art, science, nature and the magical which I would say her work is magical. Her work has shown in Vogue, Stylist, i-D and many others and celebrity clients such as Lady Gaga, Kate Moss, Sienna Miller and Courtney Love.
Also she works as make-up director for many international fashion shows and been the creative directer of illlmasqua this meaning she creates the products image since 2008 and I couldn't think of any one to do better than Alex Box herself as she is know to the make-up world as the creative queen!






( fig .1,2,3,4 and 5 Models unknown, Make-up artist Alex Box images found http://thealexbox.com/#/ab0061/ )

Above I inserted some of my favourite images alex has created because her work flickers between work for Vogue, showing warm glossy images, creative paint work making her work come to life, or images that show body parts on her created make-up and I love how she can create anything and how her work always shows that she does think outside the box.







No comments:

Post a Comment